1991 Miata for sale

No, you've got the right guy / house. I remember the bed that was supposed to rise thru the roof and that observatory type of theme. Maybe they gave up on the rotating bs or, I could be remembering wrong. I guess it got built is some fashion, eh! I never knew the guys name but I probably wouldn't have put it together with the guy space traveling with the russians.

I remember the talk about the secret passageways you mention and the duct work was all supposed to be big enough that you could sneak around inside of it or something. We had just finished working on Michael Dell's (much less) crazy but no less extravagant house up there.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Not until June probably. Let me know, we'll put a sleeping bag in the outhouse and throw another potato in the pot....

Reply to
XS11E

I can feel the love all the way from here.......Thanks, man.....

Pat

Reply to
pws

Here is a picture and description of the place for anyone still reading this completely off-topic thread.... :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Wait a minute Pat ....... which 'pot' is he going to throw another potato in? Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Good work! That's definitely the house. It looks far more 'normal' from the outside than I envisioned.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

If he has one to piss in, I suppose it will be that one, especially since my bed for the night will be sleeping bag in the outhouse.....

Pat

Reply to
pws

Don't ask, don't tell.....

Reply to
XS11E

Hey, I thought Obama put a stop to that! lol

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo