1994 Engine Diagram

Anyone have any idea on where I could locate some engine parts diagrams for a 94 Miata? I had a mechanic do some work on my car, in the process he took the engine out. Well the engine is back in and there are a couple of left over parts, so I need a manual or diagrams of the parts in the engine to figure out where these two parts go.

Thanks, David.

Reply to
D Miller

has pdf's parts lists andassembly drawings.

Pete

94BRG

Reply to
Pete Breemhaar