1994 Mazda Miata for Sale

1994 MAZDA MIATA 1994 Mazda Miata in British Racing Green (Canadian) - This is a relatively rare find. In 1991 British Racing Green was available in America as a limited-edition. There were not many made, in Canada that color was available as standard package. 120,000 miles Power Steering ABS Brakes Front dimpled / slotted rotors installed. Rear rotors / disc oem. Matching Rear dimpled / slotted rotors (new in box w/ pads). Jackson Racing Headers / Exhaust Jackson Racing Cold-Air Intake Jackson Racing Sway-Bar Links OEM British Racing Green HARD TOP w/ Rear Defroster. JR Supercharger READY (engine compartment is prepped for a JR supercharger, washer relocation, etc). Beige Leather Interior Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette/CD Player in Silver (OEM) w/ Door Tweeters and Subwoofers in seats. (driver side door speaker starting to rattle) Racing Beat - Style Bar w/ folding ORIS windscreen. Chrome Jackson Racing Billet Shifter and E-Brake Handles. Chrome KGWorks Dash Kit Ignition Lock (must enter code on keypad to start car) Chrome Vent Rings, Door Trims, Door Sills, Turn Signals Rear-View Mirror w/ Map Lights 4 Mud Guards installed , plus 2 NEW Mud Guards not installed). New Trunk Saddle Bag (brand new, never installed) This car has a clean carfax report. There is a dent on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Estimate was $500 to repair and paint (including chipped paint on the rear corner of the bumper). I don't yet have a picture of this. At over 120,000 miles this car is now due for a new timing belt. The timing belt was previously replaced at 60,000 miles. A new front O2 sensor, and valve cover gasket was installed this past year. The vehicle handles well, much better than my stock 92 drove, although it could probably use new shocks/struts, as well as new tires. I can include 2 new snow tires for free. I also have 4 snow tires (80%) mounted on 92 OEM Alloy Wheels that I will include. The rear defroster wiring harness broke off. I still have the harness, it just needs to be taped or soldered back on. The soft top is in good condition, but needs a new zipper. I had replaced the zipper with an aftermarket, but it was a bit to small and tight and ended up breaking after a few months. Many on miata.net have stated you really need an OEM Mazda Zipper (apx $10). The clutch grabs strong. Transmission shifts smooth. The car has recently passed a New York State vehicle inspection. Full payment upon delivery of vehicle is due in the form of Cash or Certified Funds.

email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com w/ any inquiries for those in the New York (poughkeepsie) area.

Thanks, Justin

Reply to
Justin

It would be nice if you included an asking price.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez