2001 miata hard top defrost pig tail

I have a hard top that I purchased used. It was on an older miaita, but fits my car a 2001 just fine. I do not have the proper connection for the defroster, how, where can I purchase the correct connector? Is it avvailable from an after market location, or is it a dealer only part?

Thanks, KiltKix

Reply to
bgboswell

I never found a source for the connector. The cheapest thing to do is probably just replace both halves of the connector with something else.

Here's a good place to start reading up on hardtops:

It shows pictures and part numbers for two different pigtails, but it doesn't say what the applictions for the pigtails are (what years cars/tops they fit), so I wouldn't order either one without further investigation.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

I take that back, it does say that NC11-67-060A is the pigtail needed to connect an NA top to an NB car.

Reply to
Grant Edwards