2003 Mazda 6 coolant?

What kind of coolant does it take it appears to be orange or pink, is this something that needs to be filled and flushed by the dealer or jiffy lube or similar place? I know GM has dexacool but I did not know of ford using any type other then regular green coolant. It appears that it is below the line in the little see thru resivior under the hood

Reply to
Pd7704

I think you got extended life coolant that can't be mixed with green coolant. You probably need to check the service manual to see what kind you need to get. It has to be compatible with what you got already. Suggest to avoid Jiffy Lube like a plague. Google for "jiffy lube cheating"

Reply to
Body Roll