2007 Hardtop

The Dealers in the Seattle area just received their first supply of the new models. I didn't care for the color combination of blue exterior with a pumpkin interior. The top when retracted doesn't destroy the usefulness of the trunk. It take about 12 seconds to open or close (not as fast as my old top).

I'll bet there is a bunch of MX-5s in the ship that laid sideways when the crew tried adjusting the ballast.

Reply to
lgadbois

They are already arriving? Shit, Mazda did an incredible job of keeping the wraps on this baby till the bitter end!

Pat, how have e-bay sales been? Are you ready? I wish I was both ready and able! I love that Blue color!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

lol That was my VERY first thought...

Reply to
Remove This

Quite well, actually, and I haven't even been doing miata parts, still a bunch of those left. There is also someone who is very interested in my turbo '91. We are talking about a price that is almost identical to what I paid for it over a year, a small dent, and 18,000 miles ago, but the owner was desperate to sell because of a sudden move overseas at the time, so I got a very good deal.

It definitely could be done with a little over 1/3 down, that cash would have the salesperson giving their best, "let me talk to the manager and see what we can do" lie, as if they don't know what can be done.

Money would still be tight with those new payments, but when is it not? Shit..... ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

The two news reports that I read said that the majority of the vehicles were Mazda 3's and that new station wagon/SUV hybrid, (CX-7?). There was no mention of any MX-5's on board, though there may have been some, but I think it would have been mentioned if there were many at all since it is such a popular car.

Of course, I could be wrong. It would not be the first time and hopefully not the last time. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws