93 Limed Edtion

Hi everyone, We have a '93 Limited Edition for sale - £2000 ono Very reluctant sale, as we now have an extra lease car (Mazda 2 ports) and a Volvo !

Only 1500 produced on a numbered sequence

Black with red leather interior, Thatcham Cat 3 immobiliser (Target; Stirling Touch), Sensory Sound System with CD player, Headrest speakers, Stainless sill plates, Sport Suspension (includes Bilstein shocks, and revised springs), Front & rear braced, Fitted roll bar, Low pressure air intake, Racing cam, 4:1 unobstructed exhaust, Rear spoiler, Air conditioning, Limited slip differential, Power steering, Raid steering wheel, Alloy wheels, Quadoptic headlights, Electric windows, Electric door locks, Electronic ignition start. Mechanic owned, Regularly serviced & MOT history Ian Nuneaton, Warwickshire UK

02476730103
Reply to
Ian Robinson

I was picturing a very green, limed Miata...........Do you ship overseas? :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

There's also a "limey" joke there somewhere, but I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

If you want to pay the shipping, you're welcome !

Reply to
Ian Robinson

Hi everyone,

Reply to