9AprilSunday AutoCross Baton Rouge Louisiana $25 (Go Wild) AutoX & Drift@SameTime!!

April9Sat CENLA Autocross Setup 6AM Registration 7:30 -9:00am. First car out 10:30. 270 acres facility located at the Joint Emergency Services Training Center in Zachary, Louisiana. CENLA will be using the administrative building that includes restrooms and a 50 student classroom. Administrative Building parking lot will serve as parking and pit area. The driving area is a 400 x 600 purpose built skills pad surrounded by 20ft of soft run-off area and STADIUM lighting for night events.

Registration for CENLA autocrosses = $20/SCCA members, $25/non-SCCA members

  1. Proceed to the I-10 / I-110 split located near downtown Baton Rouge at the foot of the Mississippi River Bridge. 2. Take the I-110 North to the end Exit 8B (about 8 miles). That will be US 61. Take US 61 NORTH (RIGHT) toward Natchez Exit 8B. Proceed approximately 5.5 miles. You are looking for FARRO Chemical at the corner of US 61 and West Irene Rd. Turn left on West Irene Rd and proceed approximately 3 miles. The EVO Center is located on the right. It is located inside of the State Police JESTC facility. Don't SPEED. US 61 has lots of speed traps. Bring sunscreen. cash. Concessions will be offered. The nearest fast food is 8+ miles away.

or go to

and click autocross for your area of usa!

Reply to
TradeMiataUsa4MiataEurope