A detailed description of Heaven that will make you feel like you want to die!

> >On Apr 15, 11:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote: > > (In short, stuff about my prospects of me having achieved a ticket to > heaven, and that it may be a round-trip one that may require me to be > reincarnated.) > > >You are safe, I think. We can only pray we can ride bikes in Heaven > >with all peace of mind. > > >It's kind of hellish here. > > One thing I can think of: What happens if I get to Heaven? Do I get > issued a harp, or for that matter any other musical instrument? > > And then, what would I do with it? > > I suspect that the way I suspect things work in Heaven, I can use a > musical instrument as some sort of aircraft that I can drive in a manner > like a flying motorcycle, and not needing fuel, other than possibly > caloric energy from heavenly food that I have some chance of using > telekinetically in Heaven. (If it flies and gets to land on clouds, > then there is less need for such a vehicle to actually need wheels.) > > And, if I had to go to heaven anytime soon, I would probably drive such > a thing like a bicycle messenger. > > And should I not be able to use a musical instrument as a witch's broom, > by some accounts I would have wings. I would surely make use of those! > > Unless, I get a musical instrument and don't get to fly and then play > the darn thing. The problem for me there is that I have a bit of an > obsession with one title by one band, resulting in major part from a very > personally touching spectacular weather event doing its thing at a highly > opportune single minute of one year. > > (June 26th, 1988, in midtown Manhattan, it rained from 5 AM to 11:58 AM. > Then, the clouds moved out fast like a carpet being yanked out of the sky. > At 11:59 and 30 seconds, the sky had just become majority clear and blue > and the sun came out. At that moment, I had my hands on one of the > handles of a float in a major parade that was scheduled to start moving at > noon.) > > My little musical obsession is with a title that from its relevant > artist has many versions, one of which has over 4 minutes of instrumental- > only content despite being of the "Hi-NRG" gendre (or subgendre of disco?), > despite Hi-NRG normally having vocals. I consider that piece of > instrumental dance music to be gorgeous and beautiful even with its disco > beat, and to be the masterpiece by what I consider to be at least somewhat > of a "musical genious" of a producer. > > That is one specific version of that title, and the version name here is > "New York Mix". That one experienced a mutation in my mind into becoming > "Easter music", with brass, organ, a tympani drum and orchestral strings > and no "disco beat". > > Should I go to heaven and get a musical instrument, there is one thing I > fear could hit me: I could get voted out, or at least become unpopular > there. As in, "You, Don, may get tired of 'Relax' by Frankie Goes to > Hollywood in 50,000 years, and most others here are likely to get tired of > that 49,999 years, 12 months and at least 2 weeks sooner than that!" > > (Leading to, "You need to live at least one more life on Earth and > expend your unheavenly insane personal energy!" Maybe same fate if I fly > around like a bicycle messenger with a flying motorcycle or with wings > instead!) > > - Don Klipstein ( snipped-for-privacy@misty.com)

That's a detailed description of Heaven that almost makes me motivated to leave earth sooner or later, and join the paradise.

The problem I see though is that things are going to be too easy up there and that leads to boredom as we know:

You want a bicycle, two, three... you have them. It's almost like a consumer society, but instead of having them stashed in the garage, you go riding --or flying-- all over the place. You don't fear SUVs because you don't die from accidents. The pedaling is only optional because happy people don't need to sweat for nothing. Motorcycling is mostly used to travel between planets, and musical instruments play Bach's cantatas even if you don't know a note.

I hope we can get people motivated to die with this.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Life in Heaven is like life in Hell"

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Well, they have a busy mind, but in Heaven everything's figured out by God.

It's like the shepherd takes you the green pasture and all you got to do is eat.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@g11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

Very powerful statement that all Christian should listen to before they die, so they can be ready to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

It has a part two or it just ends abruptly? I'm "dying" to see what else he has to say.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@g11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...

I missed that boat. I guess I will have to be happy with my canoe.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with