ac and spare tire removal worth it?

Threaded View

I have a '93 MX-5. The AC is broke and I can't really spare the change
for a luxury item so....
Would removing the AC and all its parts and the spare tire goes too
for a bottle of fix a flat. Will I notice a difference? Or is it not
worth the effort?
Thanks guys.

Re: ac and spare tire removal worth it?

You might notice a miniscule difference, or not...but IMHO it's not
worth the effort.

Re: ac and spare tire removal worth it?

Yes - more trunk space.

miker

Re: ac and spare tire removal worth it?

You sure will if you get a flat that can't be repaired with the bottle
(that's most of them!)

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Re: ac and spare tire removal worth it?

I'd remove the A/C, but keep the spare.