ac and spare tire removal worth it?

I have a '93 MX-5. The AC is broke and I can't really spare the change for a luxury item so.... Would removing the AC and all its parts and the spare tire goes too for a bottle of fix a flat. Will I notice a difference? Or is it not worth the effort? Thanks guys.

You might notice a miniscule difference, or not...but IMHO it's not worth the effort.

Yes - more trunk space.

miker

You sure will if you get a flat that can't be repaired with the bottle (that's most of them!)

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Oggy wrote:

I'd remove the A/C, but keep the spare.

Nothing found yet