Air Flow Meter

My 90 Miata needs an Air Flow Meter. Any suggestions on where to get the best deal? Anyone got a good used one for sale?

Thanks! Cissy San Jose, CA ~Cissy Organize Your Sock Drawer :-D Cissy Mazda Miata

Reply to
Expmiata

Are they the same for 90 and 96?

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Nope. 1.6 is a flapper door, 1.8 is a heated-wire mass airflow sensor. The ECUs are different accordingly.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

There are two on eBay right now... $35 and $40 for "Buy it Now"

$35570549
$35137441

-cliff-

Miata

Reply to
Cliff Knight

Thanks, Cliff!! I saw those yesterday evening and I have a bid going :) I am trying to get the one off a '93. Seller in California..hoping it will get here fast! :)