antenna replacement boo-boo

hi,

the power antenna mast was going well and i was replacing the screw cap which holds the unit in place when i gopt the bright idea to check that everything was working before tightening it up. well when i asked my daughter to turn the radio on, the mast went up and the antenna body went down, i am sure i made an amusing sound which caused my daughter to turn the radio off and then back on and finally off again.

now the motor does not turn on. i looked at the relay in the plastic box, checked the local fuse...what else could be wrong?

tia,

peter

Reply to
peter