Any good all-season Mazda Protege Tires? P195/50-R16

I have a 2001 Mazda Protege ES/2.0 with 195/50-R16 tires. Is there any such thing as a good all-season tire in this size?

I live in Canada in Toronto and need to survive driving in snow a few times a year! The stock tires are horrible for this (Dunlop sport

5000). But I really dont want to bother with winter tires and rims.

Larry

Reply to
Larry D'Cunha

Isn't there a thread about tires for Proteges already in progress?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Yes I saw the thread but there is no specific answer in there on my size of tire. I'm looking for exact brand/model tire for this size that is ok for all-season use. I've looked it up on places like

and see a few tires for this size, but all seem too suited to high-performance and not for winter/all season use.

Larry

Reply to
Larry D'Cunha

Try the BFGoodrich Radial T/A P195/50R16 83S. In your location they should be around $130.00 ea. give or take a few dollars. Good all-season tire.

Reply to
Partsman