anyone near cheshire,ct?

hi,

rebuilding my wife's 95 was supposed to be a three week job at the machine shop last year and ended up going into the cold weather which i had little desire to work in so foolishly, i didnt record and bag and take pictures as well as i should have, (lesson learned, always do the job well). there fore i have forgotten where some of the brackets go and i would appreciate being able to look at another car.

anyone near by?

tia, peter

Reply to
peter

Peter, is there a local Miata club? I'm sure someone will be happy to at least supply their car for visual confirmation but you might even find an experienced re-builder to assist!

Good luck, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

this club is in connecticut, and seem to have events in several towns including southington which is pretty close to you... perhaps they have a message board where you can post your request. if needed i can always snap a picture of something specific on my '95 if you need it. or you could pick up a copy of the miata 1.8 liter enthusiast's shop manual (rod grainger & pete shoemark) but since it is british, and they drive on the 'wrong' side of the road, some equipment is not in the same place as in the american versions.

Christopher Muto

yeah, i know them... you have to join with dues for them to talk to you...i like being able to just say hi, how are you. indeed, they had a miata day at limerock race track in lakeville,ct , (or did when we first of the 95), and they had rented a building. they would not let my wife pee because we werent members... maybe it was a misunderstanding but i think the lady members of this ng may feel like my wife did....

if needed i can always snap

thanks, i keep that in mind. most of the things i forgot the placement of have clips for the wiring harness, (i think :)

or you could pick

ahhh, another brit manual. the first vehicle i tormented, er worked on was a 72 triumph daytona 500 bike...i didnt know what a spanner was :). i can now speak both english and american.

i have the mazda manual which took a bit to understand how it works. i like the format now. which brings me to a new post.......

thanks chris , peter

Reply to
peter