Borla Dual exhaust

Anyone out there have a "Borla Dual Tip" (just the muffler and dual tips) on a '99 thru '05, on their car ?? I am looking at the "Touring" unit and I "DO NOT " want it to be loud ! Moss has a sale on them, so I'm looking. Thanks.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

How much are they ?

All I saw were $306. That seems like the regular price...

Tim

Reply to
Healeyman

Their regular price is, $359.95. Yes, $306.00 is the sale price.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

I've got one and I think it's amazing! When you're off the gas it barely blurbles but people notice the sound is not stock. When you're on the gas hard I think it's about as sweet as anything I've heard on anything! I could send you a couple files if you'd like. Let me know. I did purchase mine used so I don't know details but I don't think there are multiple variants.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Thanks Chris, I guess I will keep on looking for a dual system the IS like stock for noise. :-) Borla looks like a good product, but I just don't want noise this time with my '03. I had Flyin'Miata duals on my '91 and they sounded very nice, but I'm getting too old for that now :-) On my '03, the intake makes more noise than the exhaust ! I would like to pep that up just a little. I hear that Racing Beat duels are not too bad for noise.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN