carfax

Hi, Can anybody please run a carfax history report for the vin number knadc123626196853 Thanks, Prajwal

Reply to
prajju

Here's what I got: VIN: KNADC123626196853 Year/Make/Model: 2002 KIA RIO Body Style: Sedan 4 DR Engine Type: 1.5L L4 PFI DOHC 16V Manufactured In: KOREA

Which tells me everything I need to know about this automobile. It's a piece of crap. Do not buy it.

Reply to
D. Rogers

Lol! Easy there....maybe he already has a Miata. If not, I PITY THE FOO' WHO BUYS A RIO!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony