Cheap coilover on Ebay

I saw these ultra cheap coilovers on ebay:

$72645860&category3582&sspagename=WDVW. Has anyone ever tried these? I want to hear the horror stories. My thought is that you will probably pogo all over the street. And how can you lower

1-4" when it looks like you can only adjust it about 1"?

What other 'amazing' products are out there? I can think of the 'Tornado' and the boat blower 'supercharger'. Do you think that people out there actually buy this stuff? Well, I guess they do if they think that a huge spoiler or decals make you go faster!

Reply to
Lathan

Hum. $38.50 first bid for the springs, plus $38.00 for shipping. If you are in the US, at least. $75 shipping for the world.

UPS must have raised rates.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Did not even look at the shipping. Costs just as much as the springs. Funny, Tire Rack charges me $23 for 2nd day Fed Ex for 4 tires. So it is cheaper to send tires Fed Ex than send a box of springs!!

Reply to
Lathan