Several of the miata vendors sell them.

From what I understand, there was a really nicely done one, (not sure which brand), that used to be available, but the ones made now do not have a very good chrome job done to them. I may be wrong and things may have changed, but I do seem to remember reading that the older ones are in high demand because of this, just something to keep in mind and possibly research. Someone here probably knows for certain. (Leon?)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I believe the new ones are highly polished aluminum, not chrome. Mine is the original, pre-aluminum, Brainstorm one; a heavy cast iron piece that is chromed. Frankly, I like the real chrome ones better and mine is *NOT* for sale. But if you find one, buyer beware: casting is a tricky business and reportedly some out there do not fit that well. (Which might be why Brainstorm switched to aluminum.)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen