Clutch slave cylinder

Just finished replacing my leaking slave cylinder that finally gave up the ghost late saturday. I had noticed some ever so slight leakage and the decreasing amount of fluid in the resivoir a couple of weeks ago. After topping it off a couple of times a week I opened the bonnet saturday afternoon to check it to discover it was bone empty.The time had come 140,712 on the stock unit @ replacement!!!! My 18 year old daughter got much laughter and enjoyment from the bleeding procedure of the hydraulic clutch. More than once I heard, "dad what is all of this clutch pumping doing besides bulking up my left leg"? Heavy Duty Pressure plate.

Jerry Randolph '90 Red

Reply to
Jerry