cold air intake

I am looking for a cold air intake (k&n or aem) for a mazda protege 2002 lx

2 used or new. If anyone could help me out thanks,
Reply to
jeff wagen

Not sure if you are looking for a dealer or just which one to buy? Here's a link to a K&N site that allows you to enter your vehicle year, model, etc.

Here's another for a dealer

Or just google "K&M cold air intake"

Reply to
Bipestuff

Do these do any good?

Reply to
Happiness Runs

I had one. It sounded and looked great, but I didn't notice any performance improvement in daily driving. If there is any power improvement, it would be near the top of the RPM range. The greatest improvement in performance I've gotten came from changing the ignition timing (see miata.net), though I have to run hi-test gas to eliminate engine knock.

Randy

"Happiness Runs" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.dca.giganews.com...

Reply to
BCRandy