Comparison question from a newbie

Hello all. I am looking to buy a Mazda6 and was originally looking at 2.0 TS petrol saloon or hatchback. I recently got quotes from my insurance company and the 2.3 is not out of my reach that way and there seem to be more on the market. Can anyone tell me what either are like? What are the up and down sides to both. Is there anything about either that raises it above the other?

Thanks in advance

Ian Jenkins

P.S. I don't suppose any of you want to buy a Honda do you?

Reply to
Dynamic Forward