Conical air filter

I finally yanked the air cleaner from my Greddy turbo. It's a conical affair, and upon inspection I noted it consisted of nothing more than a dry gray foam filter, shaped to fill the filter cage and hollow inside. I'd like to replace it with something more effective (in terms of filtration). I've heard paper filters are better at this.

Any opinions?

DonB

Reply to
DonB

that's supposed to have a gooey aeresol oil sprayed on it...

but it still won't filter very well. i recommend the paper...

dookie

Reply to
dookie