cooling fan

I am trying to find a used primary radiator cooling fan for my miata, I find plenty of Auxilary/compressor fans, but the main fan seems rare in used units, is the shortage due to it being a common failure point?

Reply to
Ed

Call Flyin' Miata. They replace them with race units on track cars, and have a sizable used parts inventory.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

planet miata has them used for $125...

has the a/c cooling fan new for $89 and is probably worth a call to find out about pricing/availibility of the cooling fan.

Reply to
Christopher Muto