Cruise control switch

I am interested in what the factory cruise control stalk (switch) looks like. Here in Australia it isn't an option so there is no way to get a look at one. If anyone had a link to or can email me a photo/diagram I would appreciate it. My email address is not as per the info on this post - it is snipped-for-privacy@hotgetridofspammail.com.

Reply to
JR

This picture shows the stalk from the left side on a 1999 10AE edition. It's not the best picture, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

Pat '96M

Reply to
pws