Dealer Recommendation

I'm not sure if this is against policies of the newsgroup, etc. if so, my apologies.

i'm seriously considering a 2004 miata, and i would like to know if anyone has dealer recommendations in the DC metro area, or as far down as richmond, va.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Mortgage Corner

What kind of recommendation? I'm confused. :-)

I bought my 2000 at Brown's Mazda in Alexandria, VA...though it was through a credit union new car sale, if that matters. But anyway, I take it there regularly for service/maintenance, and have been pleased so far...they treat me well.

Cheers, Kendall

Reply to
Kendall P. Bullen

If you have a Costco membership, they have a dealer referral program at $300 over "cost" (whatever that is), lease or buy. It's not too important which dealer I buy from because I can go where I want for service, so this program saved me some cash and a lot of hassle.

Reply to
Randy Maheux

$300 over "dealer cost" isn't that great of a deal these days, with rebates and holdbacks going on.

Reply to
tooloud