Differences between the LE, SE, Etc.

Just bought a beautiful 2002 LE with 21k miles. I'm wondering if there is one comprehensive source of information on the differences between the various models in each model year. Just want to build up my overall knowledge of Miata's!

Reply to
Doug

"Doug" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Spend some time there, there's a TON of information.

Reply to
XS11E

Congrats!, is that the green SE or the Garnet (burgundy) SE? Both are beautiful but I get the year models confused.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

No Chris, Garnet Red is 2003 (only) and the Garnet Red with Parchment int. , is an LS.

Bruce Bing 2003 LS (Garnet Red)

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

See, I am confused! Actually, I'm thinking SE and the OP mentioned LE. Even if it was SE, I was probably wrong, probably Yellow!?

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo