Dire need of Greddy manifold

A somewhat odd set of circumstances leads me to seek a new exhaust manifold for my Greddy-turbocharged '91. First, at 5:30 one morning while following another vehicle, I noticed (too late) a large chunk of meat in the middle of the road. It was a well-hit and pulverized deer. Since my Miata is already lowered, and the deer was about a foot high, I ran over it with a resounding "thump". Other than my dog absolutely loving my car for the next couple of weeks, nothing seemed amiss. Then yesterday, I did the same thing to an already-deceased dog. Another "thump-thump" and all seemed well, until I started up the next hill, when my exhaust became noticeably louder.

Long story short, the turbo had its mounting bolts sheered off. While attempting to drill out the old screws and re-tap new ones in, just about everything went wrong, including breaking off a screw extractor (no drilling *that* out) and finally breaking the tap in another hole. While performing this whole process, I noticed that the manifold had what I've come to know as a well-reported problem. It had a small crack near the inner bolts.

Anybody know where I can obtain just the exhaust manifold for this turbo?

Info would be appreciated. I desperately dislike driving my other car, a Geo Tracker. Argh.

HELP!

DonB

Reply to
DonB