Engine Swap, Thanks

Thanks for the replies folks, after doing some measurements (again) on the Miata engine bay I find that it is too low from the hoodline to the botttom of the control arms. 28 inches ain't enough unless I go to a remote sump and inject the monster. Which is somewhat more involved than I want to get. Besides it defeats the point.

Ah well maybe a small block isn't so bad after all ...

Reply to
K-tron