FA: M1 Miata Parts

I finally got a few M1 miata parts up. There will probably be a 1.8 liter valve cover, set of 4 fuel injectors and the 1.8 liter intake manifold up tomorrow as well.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Hey, what year/model came with the fanny pack?

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

It was exclusive to the '90B model, specifically the Classic red ones, some deal that Mazda worked out with Eagle Creek. Your dealer must have forgotten to include one with Belle, so you had better get your bid in pretty fast. ;-)

BTW, the intake manifold, valve cover, fuel rail and fuel injectors from the '96 are all going up this afternoon on 5-day auctions. I managed to wrench them off last night.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Considering I bought her (gasp!) used, the previous owner probably kept it. Along with the boot cover. Fortunately (at least for me), my friend's son totaled his '91 Mariner Blue and forgot to include the boot cover when they towed his poor little car away to the junk yard. Even more fortunately, the person who agreed to sell me a boot cover for $50 decided to sell it to someone else for more $$ because I got a free boot cover from my friend's son.

I might know someone interested in my local club. Send me the link and I'll drop it in our "for sale" section.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Cool, I got everything up that I planned except the valve cover, the weather turned too nice to keep working.....

Anything else will wait a while, ending auctions on the Superbowl weekend is not good.

This link will take them to my auctions. All but two are miata items, most of it from the '96M.

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Okay, it's posted in our "Trader Paul's" section. If you get any contact from someone in this section of Eastern PA, it's probably from that link.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) with no fanny pack #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Most excellent, thank you! I have already received a couple of contacts.

If the buyer can come through with the money on the red '91 this week, then I will start to have a large number of items to sell, as I will part out all of the '91 Silverstone as well, and it is nearly complete.

I'll be getting rid of the shell to the '96M edition soon. The frame may be tweaked in the front, it was never determined. Might make a neat trailer project to tow behind another '96M, I just want it gone. If nobody takes it, which is most likely, off to the salvage yard it goes. This is in the central Texas area near Austin. It will be missing *everything* except for the gas tank, windshield, and possibly the subframes. Title is ready to go.

Thanks again Iva,

Pat

Reply to
pws

I seem to recall seeing a trailer made from the back end of a Miata - somewhere. Looked really cool, especially when towed behind the same color Miata. Yeah, here it is:

You're quite welcome!

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Wonder which ones have a "HUGE TAK"?

Reply to
XS11E

It's kind of sad in a way to see the old 96M parted out for good. I had a picture of yours as my wallpaper for about a year and always wished I could have one just like it. Oh well.... :-)

Reply to
Mike