FA: Wicked Loud Electric Horns - Never Installed - Complete Kit

I also have a hood strut for the Flying Miata Strut Tower Brace and a

1996 power steering pump up right now. I am getting ready to list some more miata items, including two power window assemblies and a set of '96 airbags with sensors very soon.

This is also the last chance for Chris D. to buy some fuzzy yarn. I will even throw in a cross-stitch magazine. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

You got me! I'm weak ;-)

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Payback is a bitch....... :-)

Just stay away from my Lego toys and my lot of vintage lady's shoe clips and we will be ok.

The Wicked Loud horns only have one bid at $9.99, but with 11 people watching them so far, I expect there to be a bit of last-minute bidding.

Pat

Reply to
pws