Fair Price for '97

I will be selling the following:

1997 Miata, Black/Black, 5 speed, 38K miles, CSA alloy wheels, Pirelli tires, Kenwood CD, excellent condition in and out. I have owned it 4 years, since it came off lease at 31K miles. It was fully brought up to snuff by the Mazda dealer when I bought it, brakes, alignment, tune-up etc.

I know the price figures from my area from Edmunds, Kelley, NADA etc for northeast USA.

What do you think a good asking price would be? Is it worth trying to sell it on ebay?

Reply to
tyop

have

fully

brakes,

NADA etc

trying to

Here's a price range for you that I picked up from different postings on our local forum: '96 with 111K in the Millstone, NJ area that the owner was asking $5500 OBO '97 in the Lehigh Valley with 37K that the owner wanted $7000 OBO '97 in Union City NJ that the owner wanted $11,000 for - don't know mileage on that one.

Just some numbers for you to play with.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva