Fixing a dent

Some anonymous butterfinger left a silver dollar sized dent on my Mazda 3 two nights ago. It's on the roof, about a foot behind my sun roof. It's got a small half-inch crease.

Urban legend: this can be fixed with an ice cube? I was told to put a couple of ice cubes in the well of the dent on a hot summer day. The shrinking dent well and tugging surrounding roof metal stand a chance of popping the dent out.

Reply to
Brian

Well, try it and let us know what happened!

Some people claim that dry ice may work, but that may be dangerous stuff.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen