Flasing Airbag Light

The airbag light on my '93 has been flashing for some time now. It did it for about 2 years only when there was high humidity, then last year it started doing it all the time. It flashes 5 times short pause then 5 flashes again. Is the airbag still functional? Is it going to blowup in my face one of these days?

Second question. My antenna has become "stuck" in the up position. I hear the motor run when the key is turned on or off. Is this worth tearing apart to check out?

Tom Buss Red '93

Reply to
John Smith

I think this means that when you hit something, instead of your airbag deploying your antenna will go down. You might want to have it checked.

Reply to
Frank Berger

See

See

Ain't
wonderful? :-D

Iva Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

FRAAAAAAANK, see how nice Iva is!

Now, be nice........

Chris

92BB&T with 'stuck-up' antenna!
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

And I posted that from the office - guess I *haven't* been working for lawyers too long after all!

Have to admit that I *was* being a tad bit sarcastic with the miata.net mention though.

Some folks could save a lot of electrons if they'd check the web

*first* rather than posting immediately to a newsgroup.

And ya gotta admit that the URL is a no-brainer, too. ;-D