Fog Light replacement

I have a 2000 Miata and have had two of the fog light housings replaced due to melting of the plastic housing at the base of the light. Anyone else have this problem? The first was replaced under warranty and now I have to replace another.

I am considering replacing them with after market fog lights, since the new one will probably melt too :-( Any recommendations on an after market pair that will fit the existing holes and connect to the existing wiring harness?

thanxn,mark

Reply to
Kyp