For Sale: 01 Miata, in Southeast Houston area, $13900 FIRM

FOR SALE

2001 Mazda Miata, Silver, Black interior, 30k miles, AM/FM, CD, Cassette, Power window, Power mirrors, AC, Fog lamps, Subtle rear spoiler, Viper alarm system, Very clean, Excellent condition, $13900 FIRM

Great car! I am selling because I'm going back to school and need money to pay for tuition. No accident. Not abused. Changed oil at about every 3500 miles.

Houston, Texas in Clear Lake area (Surburban Southeast)

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
KKS