For Sale: UK 1994 MX-5 SE mk2 1.6i

With great sadness, I am selling my UK Mazda MX-5 as I am returning home to Canada.

This is a UK car, not a grey import. Mazda only made 150 of these "Special Equipment" cars, so it is sure to be a future collectable.

Images of the car can be seen at

The car's finish makes the car completely look the part of a 1960's roadster.

a.. Brilliant Black Finish b.. Chrome and wood steering wheel c.. Matching wood gear knob d.. Matching wood handbrake grip e.. Tan interior trim and dash f.. Tan leather seats g.. Matching Tan leather tonneau cover h.. ABS Brakes i.. Electric Windows j.. Power assisted steering, k.. Sony CD/Radio with removable faceplate and electric antenna l.. Original 15" alloy wheels recently refurbished m.. New hood with heated glass window (with switch next to fog light switch) n.. TOAD AI606 Category 1 Alarm with remote locking and microwave sensor o.. Just under 95K miles (mostly motorway miles, as I used to have long commutes every day in the car) p.. Dealer sticker price was £18,868 in 1994 q.. Mostly Dealer Serviced, nearly full service history

Excellent condition, a cherished car. First to see will buy.

Priced for a quick sale:

£4,695 Contact Details:

a.. 01473 402545 Ipswich, Suffolk b.. 07970 824657 Mobile c.. snipped-for-privacy@ons-ltd.co.uk d..

Douglas White