FS 2001 w/only 3000 miles

Bought if for the wife, but she only drives it occasionally. Mostly it sits covered in the garage. 2001 w/ only 3k miles, 6 spd, emerald green/ with tan top and leather. Has the side valance things and CD player. As new, nary a scratch.. Located Bay Area CA

New cost $25K (ouch) and I'm gonna get hosed selling it. Any advice as to best place to post appreciated.

Reply to
bumper

Man, and I thought that mine was driven very little. It's a 2000, with around 19.6K. But the month after we bought it, my Wife and I took a rode trip to the Grand Canyon, also from the Bay Area, Ca (Suisun City). The trip was soooooooo much fun, doing part of it on route 66. Man, talk about packing ever so carefully to get what my Wife and I both needed into that trunk, every space was crammed and used--lol.

Reply to
Bad_Azz'd_Drummer

I'd post it on miata.net and Auto Trader at least.

Chris

92BB&T

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo