FS: Chrome M2 Fuel Door

I have for sale an almost brand new genuine Mazda chrome/aluminum M2 Fuel Door. This was a dealer removal from a brand new SE, and then got it and I put it on my car for about 10 minutes, and then removed it. (Don't like the way it looks particularly.) It is in mint condition, not a scratch or a ding anywhere.

$65 shipped (by UPS Brown or FedEx Ground) anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you want it faster, you'll have to pay the difference in shipping cost. Paypal, a personal check or postal money orders accepted. Checks and money orders will have to clear the bank first before I ship it.

Drop me a line if you have any questions. It's going on miata.net or ebay probably next week if no one wants it. My ebay username is available upon request for reference.

Chuck (remove NO SPAM to reply)

Reply to
Chuck

I will take it if you still have. Thanks

Reply to
indytrish

I'll give you another 24 hours to answer my email. If I don't hear from you soon, I got another guy lined up.

H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

Pardon me, but why are you hijacking my thread? I was here first.

C.

Reply to
Chuck

Reply to