FS: Hardtop & Snow Tires

Hello,

I'm selling a red hardtop off my '94 Miata and a set of Dunlop snow tires on steel wheels.

The Top: It's in very good condition with some very minor scratches in the paint. There is one small line where the previous owner buffed through the paint that I have touch up. It has a defroster, but I was not able to get it to work. Asking $950

Tires: 4 Dunlop Graspic 175/65/14 on steel wheels (hub caps included). 3 have been through 3 winters, one through one winter. I started with a set of four HS-1 Dunlops, but had to replace one with a DS-1, courtesy of the City of Chicago's pothole preservation initiative. These tires transform a Miata into a great winter car. It's always fun to pass an SUV in the snow! Asking $175.

I can email pictures of the above.

The items are cash and carry. I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago, where IL53 ends at Lake-Cook road.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and put MIATA in the subject line so I don't lose your email in the sea of spam.

Thanks,

Shaun C

Reply to
Shaun

Are You, Shaun, a member of WCMC by accident?

Kempi, '01 silverfish

Reply to
Kempi