FS: Miata Goodies

I have the following for sale:

1 set Hella H-4 (70476) 7" round E-code headlamps, bulbs, rubber boots. These were utilized for approximately 6 hours total! These are fantastic lights and fit the 90-97's. In great condition. They sell for $100/pair retail. I will sell them for $50 plus the actual ship cost.

1 set Miata light gray, heavy denim seat covers. They have the Miata logo on the back and are made for the above-mentioned years. They were used for 3 months. $25 plus ship cost.

I will gladly email pics of these items. Please email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net

Reply to
tyop