FS: OEM wind blocker and half-tonneau from tan 01 Miata LS

Hi all, It's a beautiful weekend here in SW Louisiana. The temps are down in the

70s and it's definitely tops down driving weather. We took our '07 PRHT out for a drive last night and had a blast. The new exhaust / mufflers make a nice deep rumble now. Not loud just deep. :-)

I found some parts while cleaning out the garage and I thought I'd post them on here. The members have been so helpful to me when I had problems with my old Miatas.

As the subject says I have a OEM tan wind blocker and tan half-tonneau cover from my old 01 Miata LS for sale. I'd like $50.00 plus shipping for the pair. They are in okay shape. They both could use a cleaning as they have been in storage for well over a year.

(picture taken this morning.)

email me know if you are interested.

hardwaretech AT cox DOT net

Reply to