Fuel Filler

my local Mazda dealer and they will perform the procedure this week. We are waiting on parts, mainly the gas tank. Is there anything else that I should know about or have done when this happens? Is there anything additional that needs to be done at this time? I'm thinking of the example of replacing the main seal when pulling the trans.

Any advise would be appreciated.

The service manager will also be looking at the drivers side seat for a possible replacement. This is also a bulletin from Miata.

Thanks.

Reply to
Thomas Misek

I had it done last year.

My dealer did it one day, and filling the tank became much, much easier. I was totally happy with the service and have not noticed a problem since.

Yeah, I noticed a hole is forming in my seat. I also have the problem with the electric antenna failing to extend if the car is started with the radio turned on.

So it sounds like my car is headed back to the dealer again.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers