Fuel Pump Relay - NEW (of course) - for sale

Replacing/diagnosing what ended up being a bad fuel pump in a 2001 Miata, I ended up buying a new - from the dealer- fuel pump relay for said car. Alas, I didn't need it & the dealer will take it back, but only after being a real pain in the arse to deal with for doing so. So, I thought I'd just ask here if anyone needs/ would like to buy a brand new, virgin fuel pump relay. I think it was like $60 w/o the exta $$ I paid for quick shipping & tax. If this tickles your fancy, shoot me an email at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. thanks

-chris

Reply to
clunfler