Gauge color question

When did the Miata begin the white gauge faces? I'm getting closer to seriously looking for a recent (NB) model and am also rather partial to that configuration...

Reply to
Rivergoat

I believe that it was in '01. At least my '99 has black faces and the '00 is the same in most respects.

Check this link for detailed info:

Natman
2000 special edition. It was any car with the 6 speed transmission in the beginning. Not sure if that still stands true, but it started on the Mahogany Mica.

Reply to
Mike

OK, thanks. Yeah, I have seen oix of the Mahogany, nice color. I grant you this, Miata/Mazda has sure come up with a lot of colors over the years. I've only seen pix of the 2005 colors, haven't seen any in person other than the Titanium Grey on a turbo at an auto show last weekend....

Reply to
Rivergoat

they continue to have some great colors!

Brilliant Black is still fastest!

Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Some day I'll proofread :) "oix" meant "pix" of course.

"Brilliant Black" may be fast (and they look SHARP with the tan top, but my old car is black, and it's time for a change (my truck is black, too, but that's because it's a stealth rig running with a cloaking device).

Presently looking at a British Racing Green as well as a Strato Blue.

Slightly off t>they continue to have some great colors!

Reply to
Rivergoat