Hatches

Hi I'm trying decide whether a hatch or a sedan would suit me best, and I'm finding that both offer excellent advantages.

I have also noticed that in europe hatches and wagons are especially popular, any idea why this is so? Is this a popular preference or do hatches come in handy in Europe's more twisty urban streets.

I'm in Toronto, Canada and would be interested in finding some information on this matter.

Thanks

Reply to
Ellas

Why ask us? Given a choice, we drive neither.

Because they're not silly enough to buy pickup trucks. Rather, they realize that a wagon is far more practical. And safer. And handles better.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

I prefer the hatch Miata. The sedan is so ... sedate.

You cannot go wrong with a Miata! :))

Absolutely. A Miata wagon would be different to maneuver through some of those narrow European city centers.

You need to contact the planning center of your local government to see whether they have plans to install European-style inner city centers. Please do not delay. You might not be able to navigate Toronto *at all* in a Miata wagon, if they go ahead with installing a European city center. You should just see the "streets" in Amsterdam. Horrible!

You are welcome. It is what we are here for. :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen