Have you replaced the SAS (Airbag) module

I'm putting a 1999 miata back together that suffered a front end impact, blown airbags etc. I've replaced the bags, but now it flashes 2 times. This indicates the SAS module needs to be replaced. I've found the module - It's up high under the dash. Can it be rached by removing the radio etc. OR does the entire dash have to be removed to change it?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg Faust

I did it today. Yes, the entire dash has to come out. Took me all day to take it out and put it back in. I was thankfull to see the airbag not flash after all the work.

Reply to
Greg Faust