Headllight Motor?

My right front headlight has decided to wink all the time. Once in a while it will stop but that is infrequent at best. For now I have it in the "up" or on position and disconnected the motor. Anyone know of a place to buy a replacement? I've tried miata.net, RavenWing and gomiata.com without success. TIA Tom & Candy

93 Red
Reply to
Cat in the Hat

Or:

XS11E

I'll beat that price of $59.00 and only charge actual shipping. Where are you located?

Pat

Reply to
pws