Help with rear rotors

Changing rear rotors on my "97. They seem to be stuck. Before I take a 10 pound sledge to them I thought I would ask for suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
ALYSONSDAD

Just realized that changing the rotors without the pads could have the same effect if the originals were significantly worn (and why would you change them if they weren't), so check the adjustment screws anyway. Cheers, Alf snipped-for-privacy@remove.the.obvious.ieee.org

Reply to
Unbeliever