KKraftwerks Super Charger

Folks,

I've installed a Kraftwerks super charger on our '03, and after resolving a minor glitch, we just love it; although customer service could use just a little work.

The only issue I have, is that I had to uninstall our Thompson Automotive oil filter relocation kit, the oil reservoir and filter from the super charger, is mounted where the Thompson Automotive kit was mounted. The oil filter of the Kraftwerks system is inline between the output of the reservoir and the input of the blower. I've found room for the Kraftwerks filter inline between the output of the blower and the input of the oil cooler. Moving the Kraftwerks filter would give me room to install the Thompson Automotive kit.

The Kraftwerks filter is directional, assuming I get it aligned properly, does anyone see any problems with moving the filter to the output side of the blower?

Is this clear as mud? Please write if you have any questions.

----- Clark Friedrichs / snipped-for-privacy@frontier.com

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

Clear as Mud! Anyway I'd think that the blower might restrict oil flow to the filter. It sounds like there are two filters, and maybe two oil systems from your writeup.

My turbo has an oil restrictor, and the return is piped into the oil pan.

My wife's supercharged chevy uses a supercharger with it's own oil system.

Reply to
charlie