Locating NB fuel pump relay

Hello chaps. I'm having a bit of a delurk to ask a question...

I'm looking for the fuel pump relay on my 2003 1.8 'Sport'.

I'm in Scotland, UK so to the fellows across the pond it'll be wrong hand drive.

Here's a jpg of whats in the footwell on the drivers side:

Can anyone tell me if any of these is the fuel pump relay? If so, which one?

Alternatively I'm looking for a way to depressurise the fuel system so that I can change the fuel filter.

Warm regards,

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Douglas,

My 2003 shop manual calls it out as :

".......( 6 pin type connector: 4 terminal ) located above the accelerator pedal ..."

Now where are you located ? UK ? Right hand drive ( USA ) or left hand drive ?

It looks like the lower left one in rhe book I have but, it is just a DWG not a photo. Any how, it is 2 " blades" wide and 3 " blades" long. Only 4 of the blades are used.A, C, E in one row and B is under A. The othar blades are blank and not used.

A C E B X X X = blank

Hope this helps.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to